Sunday, November 3, 2013

Feedly tags shortcuts by Tampermonkey

Hello Anyone!

I have finished making another script for feedly.

After missing "T" shortcut like it was in GoogleReader.

You may use it to place TAG's without mouse.

Here's how it works:

1) Load this script into Tampermonkey.
2) Reload feedly page and press Shift+B (this will show notification after you will scroll down)
3) Press O to open any post and enter the tag number by keyboard.

In example: I have opened RSS feed of CNN.com, then I have opened post about something.
                  Then I'm just pressing 05 to add this post to the 5th tag in my feedly account.

The script is very simple and I'm relying that people who will use it will adjust it for themselves.

It just shows the main idea of how TAG's could be added by shortcuts.

Thanks,
Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment